Sunday 24 March 2013

Ive been playing with my Spectrum noirs again. I must say I get great enjoyment out of them as it is very relaxing and soothing to sit and colour in a picture. I have also had a play around with my spritzers. I have had them for ages and just didn't know what to do so I made a blank popup box and spritzered it. I will post a picture when I have completed it. Here are a couple of cards I have made - On the first card I have using my spectrum noirs on a Sherri Baldy digi stamp and sprinters on the heart. On the second card I have used shapes cut out using my spellbinders and finished off with some embellishments. the third card is a combination of Sherri Baldy stamp coloured using Spectrum Noir pens and Crafters Companion Desire die, and Tom Holts Distressed ink.

No comments: