Tuesday 2 July 2013

Another day

Well its official, I am now unemployed and have to start seeking work. I have signed up to the Paper Crafting Course and am looking forward to starting that.

I made this card for the Stamping Chef challenge...


I used the Stamping Chef's digi called 'Ring my bell" and coloured the image using pro-markers, the card and the blue paper with the hearts on are from Creata. The striped paper is from a magazine and I used spellbinders dies to cut the flowers from another piece of paper from magazine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh lovely card, I hope you have a great time of your course, I am sure you will post about what you do there, love to hear the updates good luck :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, love the shape & the papers are great!

Thank you for sharing with us at The Stamping Chef this fortnight, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx