Saturday 17 August 2013

Musically Challenged

Love your music while your crafting, well here is an ideal challenge for you. Musically Challenged is a blog that run fortnightly musical challenges.

All you have to do is watch and listen to this amazing video 'Seven Nations Army' by 'The White Stripes'. The challenge runs from the 17th - 31st August and will take some of you outside your comfort zone. When you enter your project you must mention how or what inspired you, was it, the music, the lyrics, the video or the artists??

I have the privileged of being a GDT for this challenge and this is what I made ....


The image I used is called 'i'm a Raver' by a very talented artist called Tamara aka 'The Stamping Chef'. I felt this image was perfect for the challenge. I used the words from the song and shredded into curtains, inspiration for the colours came from the video.

 photo signature_zps4c3189d2.png

No comments: