Sunday 15 December 2013

All Good Things Come To An End

All good things must come to an end- and I have to say thank you to Tamar aka The Stamping Chef for giving me the opportunity of being in her DT Team.  It was a privilege to be able to colour and use her amazing images in my projects,

Time for change, which is why I signed up on Stamping Betty's colouring tutorials, which are amazing and helping me with different colouring  techniques..

It is also time to try and get the confidence to get back in to the working society after being out of the working scene due to ill health  for 18 months.  I wont ever be in full health, but need to break free from the inside of my home, which is a challenge in itself and go and say hello to the outside world.

I have some amazing friends which I have know for years, who don't always understand me, and I have met some truly genuine people in the groups I have been part of  and those I am still a part of, who do not always understand me either but do not judge me either.

for those people who would rather judge me rather than get to know me all I ask is this ...
' do not judge me till you have walked in my shoes'

 photo signature_zps4c3189d2.png

No comments: