Thursday 15 February 2018

Its all go ....

Full of busy making wedding invitations for a family member, and have been learning lots of new things, pottery, glass fusing, painting, drawing all very exciting.

I have helped Helen Pailin along with other members of North Tyneside Art Studio make and install the exhibition at Tynemouth Metro Station, called Intertwine.  It has been designed by Helen and we have made objects using recycled audio and music tapes.  We have gone along the lines of crafts used when we were children, like, weaving, pompoms, sewing, crochet and dolly knitting.  Pop along and have a view it's very interesting.

I have also engaged in the 200 Fish project.  The project is about making people aware of the biodiversity of the North Sea and how we are impacting on the future of the North Sea and its habitat.

I keep challenging myself to stop me from falling into the darkness of depression and try to find things that I can do at a pace that suits me.  I am busy learning to draw and have loved the sketchbook sessions with Theresa at the Art Studio

Februarys challenge is sugar-free to raise funds for Cancer Research and march challenge is 10,000 steps to raise funds for Cancer research.

I have been accepted as a DT for Get Creative Challenges.  watch this space.....

No comments: