Friday 2 March 2018

Clips18 03 02 04 51




Well i've had a good play with my Little Tipsy Pens that I was fortunate to win from CraftStash.co.uk

Heres what i've been colouring using digi stamps from Sasayaki Glitter.  I also got a screen printer compact from Tattered Lace and have had a play with that too.

Please excuse the video im just learning and  they will get better :) .

For anyone just starting out in crafting I would recommend the Little Tipsy pens, as they are very affordable and work like you big makes, allowing you to get the feel of the pens and what they do and can do before investing in a more expensive set.  I have quite a few sets of alcohol markers and these little gems can give some of them a run for their money.

The first set of images I used the Little Tipsy Pens, and the second and third set of images I used Script pens, both sets are very affordable and both have there plus and minus factors.  Little Tipsy have a more vibrant colour and are small whereas Script colours don't seems to be a vibrant but have a smoother feel and are a bit bigger.  I'll keep playing and  let you know how they go .. Watch this space.....


No comments: