Monday 18 May 2020

Kinda Cute

OMG I was getting really frustrated with my computer as it just wouldn't print images in the size I wanted, nor would it find my other printer when I tried, so I decided it was time for a clean up on my computer, and the files I had duplicated were an eyeopener. I dare say I have many more duplicates, but there is only so much cleaning you can do before you go bog eyed lol.  I get easily distracted too, (that was a common theme on my school report) something caught my eye and off I went and I ended up on a canny site called Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.  I like what I saw so decided to buy a couple of her digi's and dust the cobwebs off my Copic pens and get creative.

These are some of Patricia's Kinda Cute Digi's that I have been colouring ready for my next project's.  I used my copic pens on all of the images.



Here is one of my finished cards, using my copic pens to colour, background was downloaded from The Craft Blog by trimcraft and the sentiment is a bugaboo one and card is from my stash.


Till the next time take care, stay safe....









No comments: