Friday 7 August 2020

My Time To Craft - 7th August Challenge - #438 Travel

Hi  again crafty peeps

First let me remind you to pop over to My Time To Craft to find out who the winners are for challenge #437.

The theme for this challenge is travel and it can be cars, trains, planes, hot air balloons, camels etc...  

I chose to do a peek- a boo card using the dies from Motion Crafts.  The paper I used was from a pad I purchased from The Works called 'World Map', and for £2.00 it was a bargain especially as there are 24, 15 x 15 sheets, with a weight of 200gsm and 12 designs .  The washi tape was also a bargain from Hobby Craft for 25p.  The stamp Bon Voyage is a freebie out of a magazine.  I wouldn't say I'm a frugal crafter but I do love a bargain lol.  The boat, cloud, birds and sea stamps are from Kanban crafts. I used Glossy accents on the Bon Voyage, and card from my stash.





Till next time, take care and stay safe.

2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Judith: hello, team-mate! You've made a fabulous interactive card! Love the hidden scene with the sailing ship! Wonderful coordination of all the products!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is fabulous hun, just love it....I'm off to The Works this afternoon to see if they have those papers in cus I NEED them lol

Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx