Friday 13 November 2020

My Time To Craft - 13 November 'Good Luck' #445


Hi crafty peeps

Its that time again and I feel it going too fast...    This time our theme is "Good Luck" and lets face it we all could do with some of that right now.

I decided to make this with a new concept I have just learned and that is Tea Bag Folding.  Paper crafting is like fashion, you get new concepts coming out and the old ones get put on the back burner and then, before you know it they are getting revived again but with a bit of a twist on them.  I always feel its good to go back to basics, especially if you have having problems with your mojo.

This was made  by cutting 9 circles, either by hand, using a punch or a die.  I used a die.  You can use double sided or single sided paper, I have used single sided paper.

This is the link to the tutorial I used from CraftWorld

Don't forget to check out My Time To Craft to see who the winners from the last challenge are.




 Good Luck every one, take care and stay safe x




No comments: