Friday 11 December 2020

My Time to Craft -11th December Monochromatic Christmas # 447

Good morning crafty friends. 

Well its the last challenge of 2020 on my Time to Craft, and the theme is monochromatic.  The card I have made is a twist and popout card.   A friends, mam, asked me draw a picture of her friends dogs and incorporate them into the card,  so I decided to combine the two challenges.  What better way to end the challenges for 2020, it was quite a challenge lol ....

Dont forget pop over to My Time to Craft Blog and check out the winners of the last challenge and see some inspiration from the other DT's.




Happy crafting and wishing you all a Merry Christmas stay safe and take care, till next time x

1 comment:

Lori Kobular said...

Such a peaceful Christmas card! It is really beautiful!