Friday 22 January 2021

My Time To Craft Challenge - 22nd January - Glitter & Sparkle #449

Good Morning Crafters

Wow what a time were all having- lock down and my creativity has locked down too, how about yous  , has your mojo gone walkabout? I need to find my mojo....

Well I know somepeople that havent lost their Mojo and thats the DT team at My Time To Craft, Pop on over for some inspiration if you need some and check out who won the last challenge.

Todays challeng has a theme of Glitter and Sparkle, this means you can use  glitter and card, glitter ribbon, stickles glitter, sparkly gems and anything that glitters and sparkles lol.

Here's what I did, I bought some lovley glitter washy tapes from the Works and just kept criss crossing them to make an abstract pattern.  I then finished off with a sentiment which matches the colours.  I cant wait to see what you all come up with.




Till next time take care and stay safe x

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just amazing hun....I LOVE IT!!

Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx