Friday 5 February 2021

My Time to Craft Challenge #450 - 5th February - LOVE

 Hi everyone, I hope you're all fine and dandy and staying safe.  Well we're into February now and that's the month for Romance, so it goes without saying that the theme for this challenge is Lurrvee aka LOVE.  So get those creative juices flowing and let's see all your beautiful creations.

My make was cut out on my silhouette machine and I use sticky back card stock from Graftec which is on sale at the moment at a great price, hence I stocked up lol.


Sometimes less is more....

Don't forget to pop over to My Time To Craft and see who won the last challenge, and check out all the inspirational work from the DT's.

Till next time - Stay Safe everyone


1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I do love a gonk!! This couple are so cute & I love that you have left is black & white...looks fab!

Have a great weekend
Stay safe Hugs Shell xx