Friday 25 June 2021

My Time To Craft - 25 June - All Things Beachy #460

Good morning Crafty friends,

Time has not been my friend of late and I cant seem to get on top of things, but I be t we are all in the same boat, excuse the pun. The theme this time is all about the beach it can be beach huts, sandcastles, seagulls, mermaids, whales etc.... the craftworld is your oyster lol...

This is a little 4x6 card and I cant remember where I got the background from, probably out of the same magazind these dies came from and I cant for the life of me rember which one.

I cant wait to see your wonderful makes.  Don't forget to pop over to My Time to Craft and see who won the last challenge, along with the beautiful inspirations made from the DT's.


Till next time stay safe and take care x

No comments: