Friday 12 November 2021

My Time To Craft Challenge -12th November texture #470

 Hello Crafty peeps,

The time is flying by and here we are with the next challenge which is all about using texture.  I have used various dies and lace ribbon to add texture and you can also use embossing folders or powders, texture paste,  etc... 


To find out who won the last challenge pop over to My Time To Craft challenge and you can also check out what the DTs have made to inspire you.

Take care and stay safe till next time x




1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

Judith: Hey, it's Becca, from the MTTC and MTTCC design teams. I've come back at the end of January 2022 and then after Shell announced she was taking a break, I asked her last week about being her temporary manager. She agreed so there was a week gap out of MTTC's schedule so I opened up the black and white theme that ends tonight. Tomorrow night will be a new theme #475. This past weekend I released a new theme for MTTCC of CAS style Christmas to get MTTCC back to alternating Fridays. So January was a month long challenge and from February forward hopefully every other Friday with MTTC. I would love to have you active again on both teams if that's possible. Get caught up and look at the most recent posts. Between Helen posting some themes and what I've added, there are now DT posts up to June if you like to create a bunch in a long session. Hope you and yours are doing well. --Becca