Monday 16 September 2013

TSC Blog Sketchy Challenge - my entry

Evening every one, I've been crafting away having fun covering a book that i am transforming to hold my Digi for the various challenges and groups I am part of.

I decided to decorate my book using the sketch on the TSC blog challenge and here is what I did... Hope you like it, cause I do lol .


C'mon join in the TSC Blog challenge, let your imagination run riot  you never know you might win....                    
 photo signature_zps4c3189d2.png

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome book cover creation. Love the hint of retro in the design. I am also now your latest keen Follower xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is lovely, what a great idea x
Thank you for joining in the Stamping Chef challenge, good luck x