Monday 24 March 2014

Mothers Day

Lots and lots of things going on for you all for Mothers Day...

Emily Ward -  is a fantastic local Artist has some fantastic prints, your mother would love, as she has been inspired by her local roots to paint them.... Go on pop over and have a look, feel free to browse her website and ask Emily if you're not sure she will be more than happy to help.

Biltons Craft Fair - North Shields Fish Quay,
Please come along and see all the Happy Crafters UPSTAIRS  at work and play, Wed, Sat and Sunday.

Phoenix Cards -  I am just starting out with them and I can say they have some fantastic cards, which are great quality at a really great price - pop over to my site and have a browse you can purchase online, but if you would like to see them before purchasing give me a shout or pop down to Biltons Craft Fair -

I hope to see you there
 photo signature_zps4c3189d2.png

No comments: