Wednesday 19 March 2014

Where has the time gone !!!

My poor blog has been sorely neglected, these past weeks, so I am taking a bit of time to give you all a quick update.

My two weeks course is now over and I feel like it has given me a lift, just to get out amongst people again has been a tonic.

My brother in law finally got his wish and is home with 24 hour care and it has given him a boost to be in his home environment,  and his wife can fuss over him all she wants.....

Taking a breath ....  so much to do and so little time to do it in lol ...

I have some new things happening on the horizon, which I hope will come to something... number 1 is that I will be back in crafters alley this weekend ...  excited !!!!

Aww look at the time got to go and take mam out and then off to crafty afternoon and getting some input, then pick little one up from school, then home ... take a breath and then carry on with sorting my plans out ....

Have a fantastic week people....



 photo signature_zps4c3189d2.png

No comments: