Wednesday 9 July 2014

Another Day

Afternoon

I finally got my craft room in some sort of order that will allow me to do some work..... problem is I have no energy or mojo to do anything - DAM YOU FIBROMYALGIA....

I did manage to dust my sewing machine off and give it a go and tried a pattern that I have had for a couple of years, the thought was always there but the will went away lol x

This is how it looks so far...



Looks like it about to take off haha, got a few little finishing touches to do and put its tail on...

I must get myself into a routine and make myself a to do list otherwise im going to keep forgetting and as Im so easily distracted i need something to pull me back lol - so my next thing is to set up my tasks so they falsh at me when they are due or dare I say it overdue :( ...

well im off again hopefully see you tomorrow .

 photo signature_zps4c3189d2.png

No comments: