Monday 7 July 2014

Morning all

Well its been quite a while since I wrote on my little blog, there has been so much going on ....  I have so much to do and that I want to tell you about I just don't know where to start lol.

I have has a little stall down at Biltons Crafters Alley based on the Fish Quay at North Shields, and they are a great bunch of characters, never a dull moment.  I have come away due to health issues and I am not able to justify the costs so I have had to rethink my strategy.

I have a little Amazon Craft Shop which you can view on here, if there is something not listed that you would like let me know and I will sort something out.

I am in the process of listing some of my items on EBay - eek quite nervous.

I have recently been told that I have Fibromyalgia which explains a lot of why i've been feeling the way I have  for such a long time....



 photo signature_zps4c3189d2.png

No comments: