Friday 17 April 2020

Challenge # 430 'Here Comes The Rain!'

Hello fellow crafters,

Well I did have this scheduled to post this morning but the gremlins have been at work.  I hope you're all fine and well and staying safe at home.

First let's congratulate our top 3 for 'Easter Cuties' which have been chosen by Monika, which are:

#38 Mamapia

#15 Pam's Pearls

#61 Teresa


Well you know, along with spring and April comes the showers which is why our new theme is aptly called, "Here comes the Rain",  so you know the drill, puddles, rain, umbrellas etc


Here is my make and I used an image from a free colouring page, I just googled rain images.  I coloured the image using Wilko's pencils.  card and paper from my stash.

Need further inspiration pop over to the My Time To Craft blog and see what the amazing DT (Design Team) have made.

You have until 30 April to get you entries in.

No comments: