Wednesday 1 April 2020

Hello

Hello, I hope everyone is staying safe and is coping with this situation as best as they can be.  As you can see I haven't been very active on here for quite a while,  I have been busy getting fit, to try and help my mental health, walking the dog and going to the gym, learning new skills and volunteering at the North Tyneside Art Studio once a week.

I must say I have totally got out of the habit of checking in on my blog, as well as taking pictures of my recent makes.  Well that is about to change as I am going to get back into this good habit....

I have signed up and been accepted to the Design Team of My Time To Craft , I am so excited to b crafting again and spent 2 days tidying up my neglected craft room

If you enjoy crafting and like a challenge why not join, theres still time as you have till 6pm 2 April to get your entry in.  If thats too much of a rush for you then hang fire as a new challenge will start soon.

Stay safe and happy crafting




No comments: