Friday 26 June 2020

My Time To Craft - 26th June Challenge - #435 Colour on Kraft

Here we are again my crafty friends another 2 weeks of the you know what..., but glad we've got our crafts to keep us going.  The winners have been announced over at My Time To Craft for the last challenge, while your there check out the inspiration from fellow DT members.

The new challenge is about colouring on craft card, you can use any type of medium e.g. pens, pencils, water colours or acrylics to mention a few...

Here is what I made, having some of the key workers in mind. 


The stamp I used is from Art Impressions.  I used archival ink to stamp onto the kraft card then coloured the image using my copic pens.  I then chose my background and sentiment from The Paper Tree Hope & Sunshine Paper Collection.  My go to glue that I like to use is Collall by Crafters Companion.

Kraft, black and white card were from stash along with foam pads.

Till next time, stay safe x 




No comments: