Friday 10 July 2020

My Time To Craft -10 July Challenge - #436 Christmas in July


Morning fellow crafters, I cant believe its that time again.  The winners from the last challenge are over on the  'My Time To Craft Blog', pop on over and while your there have a look at the amazing makes the Design Team have done to help and inspire you.

The theme for this challenge is 'Christmas in July'.  This was a tough one for me, I couldn't decide weather to go traditional, or summery.  I went through my stash and OMG its amazing what you find hidden away lol. 

I found a Mulberry Wood Decoupage card making kit by Crafters Companion,  It was ideal for this challenge, nice summery colours and a Christmas owl.  I also used card and die cut Merry Christmas from my stash. 
I'm looking forward to see your designs, till next time, stay safe.

No comments: