Friday 4 September 2020

My Time to Craft Challenge 4th September #440. Embossing (wet or dry)

 


Hello crafty peeps

First let me remind you to pop over to My Time To Craft to find out who the winners are for challenge #439.  

The theme for this challenge is Embossing (wet or dry), what this means is you can use your embossing powders (wet) or embossing folders (dry) or both if the fancy takes you.

I used a Crafters Companion 3D embossing folder for the background, I cant find my stamp and forgot the name of it (shame on me), but she is a beautiful dance, I used Crafters Companion sparkle pens to colour in and a bit of water colour around about.



Looking forward to see what amazing creations you all come up with, stay safe and take care, till next time.

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is great hun, love it!! The watercolour wash finishes off your make perfectly!
Hugs Shell xx