Friday 18 September 2020

My Time to Craft Challenge -18 September #441 Harry Potter Theme

Hello crafty peeps

First let me remind you to pop over to My Time To Craft to find out who the winners are for challenge #440, and check out the  fantastic makes from the DT members.  

The theme for this challenge is Harry Potter, I thought this would have been so easy but it turned out to be such a challenge, as there are so many great characters to choose from.

Anyhow, I decided to do Dobbie, I found him on a free colouring page.  I use Spectrum Noir pens to colour him, stencil and die used are from Create 'The Textures Collection', I also used graphite black Cosmic Shimmer Ink Spray Mist. 



I've had lots of fun with this challenge and cant wait to see what you all come up with.

Take care and stay safe x

 

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

LOL!!! I just love this hun, Dobby is one of my favourite characters in HP & I love what you have done with him!!

Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx

Bunny said...

Every time I binge watch the HP series I text my daughter in law when Dobby dies. It cracks her up. I made my daughter in law a big set of HP characters out of the Bugaboo digi images but they didn't have Dobby. Your's turned out really cute.[Bunny]`