Friday 16 October 2020

My Time To Craft - 16th October Halloween or Cats #443



Hi Crafty Peeps,

Who doesn't like a bit of halloween, and getting caught up in all the excitement of the young ones.  As you have probable guessed this challenge is either Halloween or Cats, or you could do both if you fancy, the choice is yours.

I used Sue Wilson dies on this one, along with an aperture die to make  the border and your a hoot with three little owl die.  Now don't ask me where I got them as the answer will probably be I can't remember lol, its an age thing...  I do buy a lot of things off other crafters, and they don't always have the packaging.

Ive got to admit it wasn't easy doing the weave, but i'm sure the more I do the easier it will get.  Happy Crafting,




Dont forget to pop over to My Time To Craft to find out who won the last challenge.  Till next time, take care and stay safe peeps x

 

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is great hun, love the weaving!

Have a great weekend
Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx