Friday 2 October 2020

My Time To Craft - 2nd October Autumnal Colours#442

 

Hello crafty peeps

The theme for this challenge is Autumnal Colours, but first, let me remind you to pop over to My Time To Craft to find out who the winners are for challenge #441, and check out the  fantastic makes from the DT members.  

To make this card I used a white sheet of card, sprayed it with water and sprinkled Brusho onto it to give me this lovely autumn colours.  When the white card was dry I used Creative Texture Collections brick wall die to cut into it, and left some of the wall pieces in.  I then used a piece of Hobby Craft scrap card and some grunge background paper from my stash.  I forgot which die set I got the leaf die from but Im sure someone will let me know or I will remember eventually lol.



I hope you have as much fun making your projects as I have making mine.  stay safe, till next time xx 



1 comment:

Zoechaos said...

Scrolling through your blog I came upon this which stopped me in my tracks it is wonderful! the "wall" is so clever and that gorgeous gold spray make a fabulous card. x