Saturday 17 April 2021

My Time To Craft Challenge - 16 April Stationary #455

Morning crafty friends

The challenge at my Time To Craft is all about stationary, beit paper clips, washi tape, rulers pencils, staples, go for it. 

For this challenge I use craft card, puched paper circles, I ruled out the card to look like a page from a book, and then dies cut stationary items.



 I cant wait to see your wonderful makes.  Don't forget to pop over to My Time to Craft and see who won the last challenge, along with the beautiful inspirations made from the DT's.

Till next time stay safe and take care x


1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

Judith: Your office/stationery supplies card is terrific!!! So clever to create your own kraft lined paper complete with holes!!! And the die-cuts are perfect! --Becca/team-mate!!!