Friday 2 April 2021

My Time To Craft Challenge - 2 April Easter #454

 Well here we are again crafting buddies, I'm sorry I'm a bit late with my post today, but I have broke my foot and am fashioning a lovely moon boot.

Well this challenge is all about Easter, and it can be whatever you associated with this occasion, albeit, rabbits, lambs, religion etc.  Here is what I made in a hurry last night after coming back from hospital.

I used a blank card and some some light green backing paper from my stash and the toppers are from a HunkyDory Kit.   The writing says "family is where life begins and love never dies".



I love seeing all your makes and often get inspired by them.  Don't forget to pop over to My Time To Craft to see who has won the last challenge.

Good Luck every one, stay safe, till next time.

No comments: