Monday 7 January 2013

cough cough go away come back never lol

Well I'm into Monday morning now and this cough is so irritating, wish it would go away. My wonderful husband put together my new work station this afternoon, so I have been rearranging my room so I can do my crafting more ergonomically plus I now have another work top ((big smile)). I am so looking forward to Create and Craft today as Ive been having a few cutting issues with my craft machine and im hoping they will be giving some tips on how to correct them. I am so spoilt and I have lots of craft things to use, I cant decide what to do first. However, I do know that I have to try to stop buying for a while and use up some of the stock I have ----oooooooo but its soooooo hard as there are so many nice things. I'm sure you all know what I mean lol.

No comments: