Friday 11 January 2013

Today is Friday and I'm so excited as I have received all my goodies from Pandoru - wohoo - its like Christmas all over again. I ordered 3 goody boxes, one for general craft, one for sewing and knitting and the other paper crafting/scrap-booking. I didn't know what I would be getting just the items would be related to the type of craft, and I wasn't disappointed. Each box cost me on ave £9.75 and they were well worth the money. The items are unusual and not what we can get in the UK, which is why I like Panduro. I also bought 10 Metres of Tilda fabric for £29.99, which is fantastic and cant wait to get started. So much to choose from - ooooooo dilemas hahhahah.
What was in the three boxes?? The white box is actually a storage box for 12x12 paper/card and it came with stock inside - its great : ). You still can't see the full extent of what is there as there are small craft kits, jewelry kits, fabric, embroidery prints, wool, three bags of wooden coloured beads, paint, varnish, brads, ribbon,peel offs threads, glue, glitters, embellishments,polystyrene shapes, moulds and loads more, I do believe I got my moneys worth and more. This is the Tilda fabric I bought.

No comments: