Thursday 17 January 2013

Today is Thursday and its been a bit of a confusing day to say the least. Ive been mixing up my appointments lol thought one was yesterday and its not its today - silly me- still its better to be early than late and miss it all together. I have had a bit of a productive day as far as dull tasks are concerned - you know the ones that you put off - so they are now done - all bar one - shopping, still we have got to eat lol. once thats done more time to play - i am busy cutting on my ecraft as I had a slight problem with it but it seems fine now thanks to Craftwell and Crafters Companion for their great customer service. i am one happy bunny again as I will now be albe to cut all these lovely files I have bought. I will post my creations when I have completed them. I have been looking through the gallery at Docrafts and there are some beautiful and stunning cards, there are also some amazing bags and boxes made from all different materials. plenty of inspirations to keep the creative juices flowing lol. Heres wishing you all a lovely day :) x

No comments: