Friday 1 November 2013

New TSC Recipe Monthly Challenge

This month is the start of the new Monthly challenge on TSC Recipe on facebook.

You will have one week to request the image for Free,  and need to be a member of the TSC Recipe group to get this image for Free.  Once the week has expired you can buy the image from the TSC shop to join in the challenge.


You can request the image emailing us at: infothestampingchef@mail.com with "Crafty" in the subjectline. 


The free digi will be Crafty Bunch and here is what I made with it .... 


  1. I coloured the digi in using promarkers and cut around the image using Cameo. 
  2. I cut down backing paper from my crafty stash and placed it on scalloped card.  
  3. I embossed and rounded corners of piece of bright card and mat and layered onto card, using foam pads to raise the image up giving a more defined look.  
  4. I put the black pearls on to offset and draw the attention into the centre and focusing on the image.
C'MOM WHAT YOU WAITING FOR GET OVER AND JOIN IN THE FUN X
 photo signature_zps4c3189d2.png

No comments: