Friday 1 November 2013

TSC Candles

I'm well chuffed with my first attempt to put digi images I have coloured onto candles.


This is how I did it...
  • Printed images onto Neena card and coloured the digi images with Promarkers
  • Attached a piece of white tissue to some card and put it in printer.
  • Put coloured images in scanner and copied them onto tissue paper.
  • I cut around the images leaving a fine border.
  • Placed the image on the candle and cover in grease proof paper
  • Make sure the GP paper is long enough so you can hold it tight at back keeping the image in place - (some people just glue image onto candle).
  • Get your heat gun and gentle move it over your image, you will see it changing colour as the wax melts.
  • Carefully pull the GP paper off and smooth any bubbles, if need be you can put the heat gun on candle without GP paper.
  • Voila all done.
 photo signature_zps4c3189d2.png

No comments: