Wednesday 20 November 2013

TSC New Challenge #7 'Easel Cards'

Apologies for the lack of activity of late, its a sad time for our family and most of my free time is taken up at the moment.  I am trying to blog as much as I can but I have had no time to do any colouring or crafting.

Right! lets lighten the mood and remind you all it's Wednesday and time for a new challenge on TSC blog.  This is the last fortnightly challenge and the theme is 'Easel Cards'.  What !!! last one I hear you scream lol ... don't worry its all good, you will be getting more challenges starting 4 December as they are going to be weekly .. Wohoo...  that's not all there's more... More I hear you say!, yep, for those who do nor have Facebook, or maybe don't blog, we don't want you missing out so we are opening a TSC forum on 1 December, with lots more things to do.

Go on  pop over to the TSC blog and see what the DT's have made to inspire you.

 photo signature_zps4c3189d2.png

No comments: