Sunday 26 January 2014

Still Under the Weather

Wow im so sorry ive not been keeping up to date with my tasks.  I am still feeling under the weather but a bit better than I was.

I'm trying hard to shake the black cloud that came over me the past couple of days.  Its a bummer not having time or the inspiration or motivation to do any crafting, but I am determined to try and get back on track....

So much to do and so little time to do it in lol,  lots of birthdays this week and next and a special one for my niece is turning 40.

Sitting in my craft room at my computer wondering where to begin lol .....  Keep watching I might just surprise you ......

OOOOOO and before I forget, if you're stuck for a pressie for you special person, keep watching this space and I may have a solution for you...
 photo signature_zps4c3189d2.png

No comments: