Wednesday 29 January 2014

What a Roller Coaster


Full of busy busy going to seminars and doing research etc, only to have a flare up and lost the use of my shoulder again and a trip in ambulance to Rake Lane.

Still not to be deterred got to take it easy so trying to get my business plan done and fulfill other commitments that I need to do ...

Up one minute and full of  ideas and then down the next doubting myself, but hey ho will never know unless i go for it ...

Waiting in anticipation to see my little Logo the lovely Jen Knowles is drawing for me, who is a young Artist whose dream is to work in the tattoo industry, which I am sure she will be excellent at....

Tell all your friends - Emily Ward has her fantastic Valentine offer on so pop over to her shop and get ordering and tell her Judith sent you lol .. you won't be disappointed.  While you're there sign up to her newsletter so you don't miss any on her designs and promotions.



No comments: