Sunday 26 January 2014

Wow hows this for the perfect present

We're all aware that Valentines Day is on the horizon and some of us will be stuck what to buy the love of our life or if you're like me you always look for something different.  Well look no further for as mentioned earlier here is a solution for you all...

This painting is done by our local talented artist Emily Ward.   Emily would love you all to treat someone for Valentine's day, and her painting is fantastic for this occasion.


I know there are some well organised people out there who will have their loved ones presents already sorted, which is why I am reminding you about Mothers day too.... I know some mothers would love you to give them your heart instead of a Flowers and Chocs.  


  'Times are tough' I hear you say and I know how you feel, which is why I would like to make a suggestion if I may.....  if you can't afford to buy one on your own get your family to club together, after all it is an investment and whoever you buy it for will absolutely love it.  

If your a friend of Emily on her facebook page then you will already know she is giving you Free Delivery, however this is for UK residents only.  Emily will also add at no extra cost your own personalised message ....


If you are interested, please drop Emily an email or message her. Emily@ewardart.co.uk.' 

Do you want to see all of Emily's work and projects!  pop over to ... Www.ewardart.co.uk  



No comments: