Friday 24 July 2020

My Time To Craft - 24th July Challenge # 437 - Summer Wedding

Hello my fellow crafters.

Todays theme is all about a Summer Wedding so the options are endless.  I went for a more old fashioned traditional look.  I embossed the card, then using my water coloured pencils from Arteza. I began by colouring the roses, then went over them gently with water pen, then continued with the leaves.  I love the effect that it gives.  I then stamped the sentiment and added contrasting ribbon along the bottom.  


Don't forget to pop over to My Time To Craft to find out who won #436 challenge and check out the awesome makes from the DT members.

Good luck every one, till next time, take care and stay safe.


 

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning effect hun, just love it!

Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx